Milky Way Double Fudge Brownies
Milky Way Double Fudge Brownies- fudge brownies topped with chopped milky way candies and a layer of chocolate mousse!
For the Mousse Layer
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
For the Topping
- 1 cup milk chocolate, melted
- Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by spraying bottom only with Bakers Joy baking spray. Mix brownie ingredients together in medium sized bowl. Pour into bottom of pan. Top with chopped Milky Way candies. Set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat heavy cream on low heat until warm. Whisk in 1 cup milk chocolate until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl beat eggs with sugar until foamy. Add in cooled chocolate mixture and pour over candy bar layer.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour. Remove from oven and spread remaining cup of chocolate over top of brownies. Cool completely (one hour or more) and then remove from pan (you may need to run a knife around the edges). We enjoyed these cold, refrigerate overnight!
Brownie recipe adapted from shugarysweets.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/