- 1/2 cup soft butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tsp peppermint extract (I use 2 because I like them really minty.)
- 2 Tbsp water (approximately)
- Pinch of salt
- A few drops of green food coloring
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 Tbsp butter
- Combine all ingredients in order listed and mix till smooth. Pour into a well greased 15×10" jelly roll pan. Bake at 350 for about 20-25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat till smooth and spread evenly over brownies. Chill for a few minutes to set.
- Melt butter in glass bowl in microwave. Add chips and cook at 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Drizzle or spread over mint layer. Chill for 1 hour.
Brownie recipe adapted from creationsbykara.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/