This rich and chocolaty brownie recipe comes from Katrina at In Katrina's Kitchen and is simple heavenly. Just when you think it couldn't get any better, the brownie is topped with coconut and more chocolate. Sweet and delicious, don't miss out on this wonderful recipe.
- 1 box of brownies
- 5 1/3 cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1 can (14-ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can chocolate frosting.
- Prepare brownies as it says on the package and let cool completely.
- In the bowl of your mixer combine coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and powdered sugar until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spread coconut mixture over brownies.
- Place can of frosting in the microwave for 10 seconds (please be sure to remove foil liner and lid) until pourable.
- Pour frosting over the coconut mixture. Let cool and set up.
Brownie recipe adapted from recipelion.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/