• NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM
• NESTLÉ MILKPAK CREAM
• NESTLÉ MILKPAK UHT
• Mixed fruit/Cherry pie filling
• cherries for topping
• step#1 : Cut the brownie in small slices and place it in the dish or serving cup
• Step# 2: Put a layer mixed fruit (canned) or cherry (canned) on the top of the brownie layer
• Step# 3: Pour chocolate ganache over the fruits.
To prepare Chocolate ganache:
a) Take a big bar of milk chocolate (plain)
b) Warm it in a microwave for some time or heat it on the stove over double-boiler till it melts. Make sure not to over-heat the chocolate. Take it off the stove.
c) Mix the NESTLÉ MILKPAK DAIRY CREAM into warm chocolate with a wooden spatula till mixture is smooth
TIP: Do not put cream when chocolate is on the stove
• Step# 4: Layer the dessert with NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM.
To prepare NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM
a) Chill it in fridge for at least 5 hours (overnight is better)
b) Whip it with electric beater for 4-5 mins
• Step# 5: Top it with a cherry and grated chocolate
baking brownie brownie recipe Brownies brownies recipe cake camera phone candy chocolate chocolate brownie Chocolate Brownie (Dish) chocolate brownie recipe chocolate brownies classic cook... Cooking Delicious dessert desserts easy easy brownie recipe Easy Recipes Food Free Fudge Fudgy Brownies gluten free healthy homemade homemade brownies how-to how to make how to make brownies kitchen recipe Recipes sharing simple sweet tasty tutorial upload vegan video video phone