Rich and decadent! Try this delicious Brownie Trifle recipe to fulfill your sweet cravings with #NESTLÉMilkpakCream
• NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM
• NESTLÉ MILKPAK CREAM
• NESTLÉ MILKPAK UHT
• Mixed fruit/Cherry pie filling
• Cherries for topping
• step#1 : Cut the brownie in small slices and place it in the dish or serving cup
• Step# 2: Put a layer mixed fruit (canned) or cherry (canned) on the top of the brownie layer
• Step# 3: Pour chocolate ganache over the fruits.
To prepare Chocolate ganache:
a) Take a big bar of milk chocolate (plain)
b) Warm it in a microwave for some time or heat it on the stove over double-boiler till it melts. Make sure not to over-heat the chocolate. Take it off the stove.
c) Mix the NESTLÉ MILKPAK DAIRY CREAM into warm chocolate with a wooden spatula till mixture is smooth
TIP: Do not put cream when chocolate is on the stove
• Step# 4: Layer the dessert with NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM.
To prepare NESTLÉ MILKPAK WHIPPING CREAM
a) Chill it in fridge for at least 5 hours (overnight is better)
b) Whip it with electric beater for 4-5 mins
• Step# 5: Top it with a cherry and grated chocolate
1 Comment for NESTLÉ Milkpak Cream | Brownie Trifle Recipe