Molten chocolate always melts the heart. That's why Cadbury Desserts Corner brings to you a new recipe for your Chocolate Factory @ Home. Try the #Eggless, super easy and mouth-watering recipe of your favorite Choco Lava Cake and do let us know what a blast it was.
A big thank you to Gobble for this super simple but extremely yummy recipe:
7 tbsp butter
1 tbsp oil
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Cadbury cocoa Powder
1.25 tbsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup powdered sugar
1.5 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup plain curd
2 whole Cadbury milk bars
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
1. Line an 8×8 inch pan with an aluminum foil and spray generously with a non-stick spray. Set aside.
2. in a bowl sift together flour, Cadbury Cocoa Powder, and baking powder. Also, add in the salt.
3. In a bowl, add softened butter, add oil, 1/4 cup yogurt, and 1/2 cup sugar. Mix to combine.
4. Add the remaining 1/4 cup curd and 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract and mix till well combined.
5. Add in the flour-cocoa mix. Combine using a spatula, do not go overboard with mixing the batter.
6. The batter will be really thick.
7. Transfer half of the batter to the prepared pan. Place Cadbury chocolate cubes in equal spaces. Pour the other half into the pan.
8. Bake the brownies for 30-35 minutes in a pre-heated cooker or kadhai.
9. Remove from heat and let them cool completely. Cut them into pieces.
When you are done, share with us your Cadbury recipes from your Chocolate Factory @ Home at the comments section below.
#CadburyDessertsCorner #ChocolateFactoryAtHome #CadburyCocoa
For more mouthwatering recipes, follow us on:
6 Comments for No-Bake Choco Lava Brownies with Cadbury Cocoa