We're making nutella Brownies this time. They turned out tasting fantastic, but I would make a few changes next time.
1 cup salted butter (room temp)
1 1/2 cup nutella
1 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup of flour
pinch of salt
1 cup Walnuts
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375 F.
2) Cream the nutella and butter together until smooth.
3) Add in the brown sugar and mix thoroughly
4) Mix in the wet ingredients, eggs and vanilla extract
5) Mix in dry ingredients, flour and salt
6) Fold in Walnuts
7) Cook 30-40 mins
“Nile's Blues” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Comment on Nutella Brownie Recipe?