Oreo Brownie Pops
Although they are not fat free, they ARE portioned for a yummy, not too fattening dessert. Plus, you get the best of both worlds….Oreos and Brownies!!
- box of brownie mix
- 14 Oreos, crushed
- chocolate almond bark for dipping, melted
- 1 tablespoon Crisco
- Mix brownies as directed on the box. Crush Oreos (I used a food processor), and add 10 to brownie mix. Reserve remaining 4 for topping.
- Pour into greased glass pan. Bake for 3 minutes less than the package instructs.
- Allow brownies to cool, then roll into 1-inch balls. If the edges of the brownies in the pan are crunchy, set them aside (and eat later! :)).
- Place brownie balls on pan lined with wax paper and set in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate almond bark and Crisco together in the microwave until creamy.
- Dip brownie balls in melted almond bark. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle crushed Oreos on top.
- Set on wax paper to harden. If you're in a hurry, you can place them in the refrigerator to speed up the process.
Brownie recipe adapted from raininghotcoupons.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/