These Praline Brownies are for those with a major sweet tooth! The Praline Topping is perfection!
- Bake brownies according to package directions. in a 9x9 for a thicker brownie or in a 9x13 for a thinner one.
- Allow brownies to cool for at least an hour.
- In a medium saucepan combine butter, cream, brown sugar and salt over medium heat. Heat mixture until it comes to a boil, stirring frequently. Once it comes to a boil, allow it to boil for 1 minute and then remove from heat.
- Immediately add vanilla and powdered sugar, stirring until smooth. Finally, stir in nuts.
- Allow mixture to sit for 5 minutes and then pour over brownies.
- Let pecan topping set up for at least 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares when ready to serve.
Brownie recipe adapted from cookiesandcups.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/