Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a match made in heaven to me! These are so amazing and delicious . . . if you love Reese's, then you will love these!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3-4 Tbsp whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 Tbsp water
- Approx 1 lb powdered sugar
- Combine melted butter and cocoa, add sugar, then eggs.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Bake in glass 9x13" pan at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes.
- Beat butter, whipping cream, water, and cream cheese in a bowl on medium speed until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in cocoa and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle evenly over frosted brownies.
Brownie recipe adapted from sixsistersstuff.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/