Rocky Road Fudge Brownies
Do you know how good these brownies were? You can imagine; there’s chocolate, there’s walnuts, marshmallows, butterscotch chips… The best thing is the texture. These brownies are gooey, chewy, crunchy, fudgy…
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownies following the directions on the box.
- Grease an 8x8 pan and line with parchment paper; pour in the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Take out the brownies and layer with half of the butterscotch chips.
- Add the marshmallows, walnuts, the rest of the butterscotch chips, and the dark chocolate chips.
- Put the pan back in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the marshmallows have started to melt.
- Take the pan out of the oven and completely cool before cutting.
Brownie recipe adapted from diethood.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/