- 1 box dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- About 40 Rolos, unwrapped (I bought a 12 oz bag and ate the extras)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Butter a 8 inch square baking pan or spray well with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, evaporated milk, and butter until combined. Divide mixture in half and press half into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven and set aside. Let brownies cool for about 10 minutes.
- Place Rolos over the surface of the brownies, very close together. Sprinkle peanut butter chips in all the spaces between. On a piece of parchment or wax paper, pat remaining brownie dough into a rough 8 inch square. Turn onto the top of the Rolo layer, dough side down and peel paper off. Place in the oven and bake for another 20-25 minutes.
- Let brownies cool before cutting into squares and eating.
Brownie recipe adapted from mybakingaddiction.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/