These delicious, moist, fudgy Skinny Brownies are under 140 calories per serving, and are made with just a Brownie Mix and Sprite!
- 1 (10.25-ounces) Fudge Brownie Mix (I use Pillsbury Classic Fudge Brownie Mix)
- 6-ounces (3/4-cup) Sprite
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 brownie pan with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine brownie mix and sprite in a medium mixing bowl; whisk until no lumps appear. Batter will be thin.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 42 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Brownie recipe adapted from diethood.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/