These yummy brownies are the perfect s’mores-y treat if you can’t roast marshmallows over a bonfire. They contain all the s’mores essentials – chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmallow – in a neat, make-ahead, portable treat.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions.
- Remove brownies from oven, and turn oven to broil.
- Scatter marshmallows and graham cracker pieces evenly over the top of the brownies, and return to oven.
- Broil 30 seconds to 1 minute or until the marshmallows become golden in color, watching carefully to prevent the graham cracker pieces from burning.
- Remove brownies from oven, and immediately scatter chocolate candy pieces evenly over top of warm brownies.
Brownie recipe adapted from emeals.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/