Brownies are definitely one of my go to dessert recipes when I am craving chocolate. These S’mores Brownies really hit the spot, especially during the autumn season!
- First, set the oven to 325° F.
- Then mix the graham cracker crumbles with the 2 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Then press the graham cracker dough into your baking pan that has been lined with foil and sprayed with oil.
- Bake the graham cracker crust for 15-20 minutes – until golden brown. While the crust bakes, prepare the brownie mix.
- Once the crust is golden brown, remove from the oven and pour in the brownie mix.
- Bake the brownies according to the temperature and time of your recipe.
- Once the brownies are finished cooking – a toothpick comes out clean – remove the brownies from the oven. Add the marshmallows, return the s’mores brownies to the oven on broil for 1 minute – watching them very carefully so they don’t burn; they will darken quickly.
- Remove the S’mores Brownies from the oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Brownie recipe adapted from domesticallyblissful.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/