Deronda demonstrates how to make SNICKERS BROWNIES by using fun size Snickers Bar (or any size Snickers candy bar will do)!! Fast & easy to make, yet a delicious to eat!! A perfect dessert for cookouts, picnics, pool parties, or wherever else you know they’ll be ENJOYED!! Recipe below by clicking on SHOW MORE…
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly butter a 13″ by 9″ baking dish. Set aside.
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
(With a whisk combine these 4 ingredients until well blended.) Set aside.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups lightly packed light brown sugar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
12 fun size Snickers Candy Bars (or 4 regular size candy bars)
1. With an electric hand mixer, on medium-speed, cream butter and brown sugar together. Add 1 (one) egg, at a time, beat well between each egg. Add vanilla extract. Mix well.
2. With hand mixer on low-speed slowly add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Mix until batter is creamy and well blended.
3. With a Chefs knife; cute fun size Snickers Bars into quartered size pieces. Add to brownie batter. Fold into batter with spatular or large spoon.
4. Add to 13″ by 9″ prepared baking pan. Bake on middle oven rack for 35-40 minutes.
5. Insert toothpick to make sure Snickers Brownies are done. Cool for 30 minutes.
6. Cute into desired squares. Serve!!
ENJOY your SNICKERS BAR BROWNIES!!!
JOIN ME ON…
Deronda’s channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat…Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, Tips, and much more from start to finish!! An inspirational channel for the CHEF in all of us.
Made with LOVE 🙂
Music by…Kevin MacLeon (http://incompetech.com)