These strawberry brownies are insanely delicious. If you’ve never tried them, you absolutely must.
- 1 box strawberry cake mix (I use Duncan Hines)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 -2 TB water or milk
- Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Spread in 9 X 13 pan lined with parchment paper (lining makes it easy to lift entire contents from pan for glazing and cutting).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until done in center. Be careful to remove before edges brown; these taste best when “just done” rather than too done.
- Mix powdered sugar and water or milk until smooth. Pour glaze over brownies while hot. Spread glaze to edges, allowing it to drip down sides. Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from familysavvy.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/