KitchenAid KHM5APWH 5-Speed Ultra Power Hand Mixer:
BROWNIES!? LOW CARB!? What you thought wasn’t possible is NOW POSSIBLE with this Stuffed Low Carb Brownies recipe using our Baking Protein Powder! With only 70 grams of net carbs IN THE WHOLE RECIPE these brownies pack an absolutely delicious knock out punch to those dieting cravings!
Here is the recipe for the brownies:
4 Tablespoons (60g) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (or Sugar Free to cutdown even more on the carbs)
2 Large Whole Eggs
1/4 Cup Sweetener
1 Tablespoon Butter
1/4 Cup (61g) Unsweetened Apple Sauce
2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
3 Tablespoons (15g) Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup (56g) Almond Flour
2 Tablespoons (14g) Coconut Flour
1 Scoop (30g) The Protein Chef’s Baking Protein Powder (or Vanilla)
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
Here is the recipe for the filling:
8 Ounces (240g) Fat Free Cream Cheese (or Reduced Fat)
2 Tablespoons Sweetener
1/2 Scoop (15g) The Protein Chef Baking Protein Powder (or Vanilla Protein Powder)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Calories in the WHOLE recipe:
Saturated Fat: 21g
Carbs: 84g = 70g NET CARBS!
Calories in each brownie (if you cut 9):
Saturated Fat: 2.3g
Carbs: 9.3g = 7.7g NET CARBS!
How to make:
1. Melt your Chocolate Chips and Butter
2. Take out a large bowl and mix together your Chocolate Chips, Butter, Eggs, Sweetener, Apple Sauce, and Vanilla Extract
3. In another bowl mix together the rest of your brownie ingredients
4. Add the mix in that bowl into your large bowl and lightly mix everything together
5. Take out a baking dish or pan (mine is an 8×8) and coat it with some non-stick cooking spray
6. Pour 3/4 of your mix into it and smooth it out
7. In a small bowl mix together all of the ingredients for your filling until it begins to fluff
8. Evenly distribute your filling on top followed by the rest of your mix
9. Smooth it out so that the top is flat and if you want to, cut it into your brownies using a knife to give it a swirl effect
10. Bake them 325F/162C for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of them comes out clean
Melt your chocolate as quick as possible by putting it into the microwave for :15-:20 seconds at a time and stirring it until it’s smooth!
Use white chocolate, bittersweet, dark, or anything else you like to switch it up (or throw it on top)!
New recipes will be posted every week.
Majikk Jingle Punks
Funk Down MK2
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0