No Sugar Brownies
That's right these Brownies have NO SUGAR and are still delicious, so go ahead Splurge You're going to like them They really have less than 50 calories per brownie
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt (if you use plain, add 1 tsp vanilla)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned rolled oats (like Quaker)
- 1/2 cup Truvia (or any natural/stevia based sweetener that pours like sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Grease a square baking dish (I used 8”x8”).
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or a blender, and blend until smooth (about 1 minute).
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into 9 large squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from cherirecipes.blogspot.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/