– 100g (3.5 ounceS) dark chocolate ( 70% cocoa) DO NOT use anything less than this or your cookies will be too sweet.
– 50g Butter ( 1/2 STICK)
– 1 Egg
– 75g (1/3 cup) Sugar
– 25g (3 tbsp) Flour
– 1/4 tsp baking Powder
– 1/4 tsp salt ( DON'T skip the salt)
****IMPORTANT please read below *****:
There are four key aspects of this recipe that are important to getting a good result, with a soft raised cookie. These are:
● Beat the egg well to incorporate air.
● Do not over-mix the batter when you add the chocolate and flour, otherwise you will knock the air out of the egg mixture
● Rest the batter for 10 minutes
● Use the fan setting on your oven if you have one.
More tips on my website!
➤ My WEBSITE with written recipes: https://www.emmafontanella.com/browniecookies
Copyright © 2021 Emma Fontanella. All rights reserved.