The Most Amazing Brownies are the perfect chewy fudge squares of chocolate. You’ll never buy a boxed brownie mix again! You can make these brownies with either baking chocolate or cocoa powder too!
________________________________________↓↓↓↓↓↓ CLICK FOR RECIPE ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ _______________________________________
How to Make The Most Amazing Brownies
10 tablespoons salted butter, melted
6 ounces baking chocolate, melted
2¼ cups sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×13 glass pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix together melted butter, melted chocolate, and sugar.
3. Add in the eggs, and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. Add in salt, baking powder, and flour and mix until just combined.
5. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven when done. Serve warm or store at room temperature.
Thanks for watching!
Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)