TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
½ cup chopped white chocolate
½ cup chopped milk chocolate
½ cup chopped dark chocolate
1½ cups + 2 tablespoons refined flour + for dusting
1½ cups + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter + for greasing
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
1¾ cups castor sugar
1 teaspoon salt
¾ cup chocolate chips + for topping
Icing sugar for dusting
1. Preheat oven at 180ºC. Grease a square aluminium cake tin with some butter and dust some flour in it.
2. Combine dark, milk, white chocolates and butter in a bowl and heat in a microwave for 1 minute. Remove from heat and mix till the ingredients melt and are smooth.
3. Break eggs in another bowl. Add vanilla essence and castor sugar and beat till creamy. Add chocolate-butter mixture, gradually, and keep beating till well combined.
4. Sieve together refined flour and salt into the chocolate mixture and mix with the cut and fold method.
5. Add chocolate chips and mix well. Pour the prepared batter in the cake tin, top with chocolate chips, put the tin in the preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
6. Demould, cut into squares and dust some icing sugar on top. Serve.