Raspberries and chocolate go great together.
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh raspberries and mint sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a blender, combine prunes and applesauce. Cover and blend on high until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine fruit puree, brownie mix, egg whites, and raspberry liqueur. Using a wooden spoon, stir 50 strokes. Scrape batter into baking pan.
- In a small saucepan, heat spreadable fruit over medium-high heat until melted. Drizzle over mixture in baking pan. Swirl into batter with a table knife.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cool in pan on rack. Cut into 16 squares.
- In a blender, combine frozen raspberries and honey. Cover and blend on high speed until pureed. Push mixture through a fi ne-mesh strainer and discard seeds.
- To serve, spoon 1 tablespoon raspberry coulis on a dessert plate. Top with a brownie. Serve with fresh raspberries and mint, if desired.
Brownie recipe adapted from sandralee.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/