When life gives you lemons, make lemon brownies!
- 3/4 C flour
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 stick butter, soft
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablesppon of Lemon juice
- zest from 1/2 lemon (about 1t)
- 1/2C powdered sugar
- 1 T lemon juice
- additional lemon zest
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix in the softened butter.
- In another bowl whisk the eggs with the lemon juice and zest.
- Add to the larger bowl and mix well.
- Pour into prepared 8X8 brownie pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- You can double the recipe and bake in a
- 9X13 pan for 30 minutes.
- Remove and let cool, then glaze.
- Stir ingredients together until blended.
Brownie recipe adapted from thetaylor-house.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/