Allergy-free sustenance. No nuts, dairy, or eggs!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Sunbutter, applesauce, honey, oil, vanilla, flour, carob, baking powder, baking soda, and sea salt.
- Mix well on medium high until all combined.
- Add vinegar and mix again.
- Pour/spoon batter into baking dish and smooth over.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes or more.
Brownie recipe adapted from raisingblake.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/