Bloggers Adam and Joanne Gallagher from Inspired Taste take brownies over-the-top with 10-layer brownies.
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup caramel apple dip (from 16-oz container)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- Whipped cream
- Maraschino cherries
- Chocolate-flavored syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Spray bottom only of 8- or 9-inch square pan with cooking spray or grease with shortening.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, pouch of chocolate syrup, water, oil and egg until well blended. Spread half of batter in pan. Dollop half of the caramel apple dip over first layer of batter. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts. Cover with remaining batter. Top with dollops of remaining caramel apple dip. Sprinkle with pecans and marshmallows.
- Bake 8-inch pan 38 to 40 minutes (9-inch pan 34 to 37 minutes) or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from sides of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Cut brownies into 4 rows by 4 rows. Serve each brownie topped with whipped cream and 1 cherry; drizzle of chocolate syrup.
Brownie recipe adapted from bettycrocker.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/