A delicious brownie classic paired with some butterscotch flavor.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil or butter
- 1 shot espresso
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all dry ingedients
- Stir in eggs, oil/butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour batter into pan and spread butterscotch chips on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out ALMOST clean.
- Leave in oven 5 more minutes with oven off.
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/