Cake Mix Brownies
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 10 oz chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray an 8x8 pan with baking spray, set aside.
- IN bowl mix all ingredients with a spoon until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares. The center might seem underdone, but as the brownies set, they will be fine!
Brownie recipe adapted from cookiesandcups.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/