Chocolate Brownies Topped With Reese’s Hearts
Extra delicious for the ones you love.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon (3 teaspoons) vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick foil and preheat oven to 350.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Stir in cocoa and combine well. Stir in sugar to combine. Add vanilla and 1 egg at a time, stirring well between each egg. Add the flour, salt and baking powder to combine.
- Pour in pan and bake approx 25 mins.
- Cool completely and cut.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Then, immediately top with a Reese’s heart!
Brownie recipe adapted from hugsandcookiesxoxo.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/