Fudgy brownies are layered with peanut butter, marshmallows and finally chocolately rice cereal. At first I laughed at the name, but it is true – they are incredibly addicting.
- 1 batch brownies (boxed or my fudge brownies recipe!)
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1¼ cups creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1½ cups rice krispies
- Bake brownies in a greased 9×13-inch pan for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes.
- Microwave ½ cup + 2 tbsp peanut butter in a small bowl, then evenly spread over the brownies in the pan.
- Add mini marshmallows to top of the peanut butter layer (can also add peanut butter cups if desired!).
- Add butter, chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter to a small sauce pan over low heat and melt. Stir frequently.
- Once the peanut butter mixture is completely melted, add rice cereal and stir through.
- Transfer rice cereal mixture over the peanut butter layer on the brownies and press down firmly using wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before cutting.
Brownie recipe adapted from mysanfranciscokitchen.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/