These Gingerbread Brownies are so easy and delicious that you have no
excuse NOT to try them!!
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake Mix (I found it at Walmart near the holiday stuff)
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Powdered sugar for dusting (Optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter smoothly and evenly in the 9×9 baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies are firm.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and devour!
adapted from therecipecritic.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/