Now while this recipe might not be overly complicated, it doesn’t mean that these brownies taste anything less than perfect.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa (Hershey’s brand)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line an 8×8 pan with foil, leaving a two inch overhang. Coat foil with vegetable spray.
- Melt butter in a small pan over medium heat. Whisk together sugar, cocoa, and salt in a medium bowl. Pour butter into dry ingredients, whisking to blend. Stir in vanilla. Add in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Fold in flour and stir until just combined. Scrape batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until top begins to crack and toothpick inserted into the center comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool in pan. When ready to serve, use foil overhang to life brownies out of pan. Cut into square and enjoy.
Brownie recipe adapted from anecdotesandapples.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/