Marshmallow Swirl Brownies
A Marshmallow Swirl Brownie recipe that the kids will love
- Heat oven to 350F
- Grease a 8"X8" pan and set aside
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine chocolate and butter and melt to combine, whisking frequently to ensure chocolate does not burn or separate from butter (alternatively, you can use a double boiler).
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, remove from heat and stir in sugar. Add eggs one at a time, whisking to blend after each addition. Add vanilla, flour and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Stir white chocolate chips. Pour batter into prepared pan. Swirl in the marshmallow creme, make a figure 8 pattern to swirl the creme into the batter.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out with a few crumbs.
- Let it cool before eating.
Brownie recipe adapted from grandmotherskitchen.org
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/