One Bowl Brownies
One bowl brownie recipe; This brownie recipe from scratch requires just one bowl. No need for a box mix, make this one bowl brownie recipe from scratch in just a few minutes.
- ½ cup butter
- 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 T. Nutella, optional
- Chop chocolate, and place chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until mixture is mostly smooth and melted.
- Add vanilla and sugar, and mix well.
- Add eggs, and stir well. (Be sure chocolate mixture is not too hot when adding eggs, or the eggs will cook when they are stirred in.)
- Add flour and oil, and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into a foil-lined 8×8 pan.
- Optional: Melt Nutella for 10-30 seconds in the microwave, and drizzle over batter. Use a spoon or knife to swirl into batter.
- Bake brownies at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. until edges are dry and pull away from the pan slightly.
Brownie recipe adapted from jensfavoritecookies.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/