Delicious toffee brownies for those with a taste for crunchy caramel.
- 3 (6-ounce) candy bars with almonds and toffee chips (recommended: Symphony brand)
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (17.6-ounce) package brownie mix with walnuts
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Line a 13 by 9-inch cake pan with aluminum foil and spray with vegetable oil cooking spray. Spoon in half of the brownie batter and smooth with a spatula or the back of a spoon. Place the candy bars side by side on top of the batter. Cover with the remaining batter.
- Bake according to package directions. Let cool completely, then lift from the pan using the edges of the foil. This makes it easy to cut the brownies into squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from pauladeen.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/