Reese’s Rocky Road Brownies
Fudge brownies topped with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, peanuts, marshmallow, and Reese's Pieces is a peanut butter lovers dream come true.
- 1 brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)
- 1 bag of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup minis (8 oz. bag)
- 1 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Reese's Pieces
- Make the brownies according the back of the package. Bake at 350* for 26-28 minutes or for as long as your package says. As soon as they are finished baking, place the peanut butter cups on the top of the hot brownies. Top with the chopped peanuts. Cover everything with the marshmallows. Place the pan of brownies back in the oven for 5 minutes. Pull the pan out and place the Reese's Pieces into the marshmallow.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting into squares. Use a wet knife to cut the squares so the marshmallow doesn't stick. Cut into 24 squares.
Brownie recipe adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/