Rockin' Awesome Brownies
Try not to eat the entire pan warm and gooey out of the oven.
- Bring sugar, butter, oil, and water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chips and stir till melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla and stir till smooth.
- Stir in dry ingredients and nuts.
- Pour into a greased 8" pan.
- Bake at 325 for about 25 minutes.
- -The original recipe called for 3 Tbsp butter. I added the 1 Tbsp oil in place of butter because oil will keep the brownies more moist at room temperature.
- -Make sure the chocolate mixture is cooled before you add the eggs or you will have chocolate covered scrambled eggs. And that is just plain gross!
- -You could leave out the nuts, but I think they make these wonderful!
- -I think these would be great with chips added. Any kind: white, peanut butter, or even just chocolate. I can't wait to try it.
Brownie recipe adapted from creationsbykara.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/