It's got layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, toffee, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped cream. It is heavenly!!
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 6 Tbsp milk
- 1 box chocolate pudding
- 1 box cheesecake pudding (you can use another box of chocolate if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream + 1/2 cup powdered sugar + 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1 Heath bar
- Combine all ingredients in order listed and mix till smooth. Pour into a well greased 9×13" pan. Bake at 350° for about 20-25 minutes. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
- Beat pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, and milk till smooth. Set aside. Whip cream till soft peaks form, then beat in powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large trifle bowl, layer half of the brownie squares, half of the pudding, 1/2 cup of the toffee bits, and half of the sweetened whipped cream. Repeat layers. Top with crushed heath bar. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
Brownie recipe adapted from creationsbykara.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/