Double Chocolate Brownies
One bite of our sinfully rich Double Chocolate Brownies and you'll never use another recipe again! Whether you're eating lighter or not, these brownies are an incredible treat.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except fudge sauce; mix well then spread half the batter in prepared baking dish. Top with hot fudge sauce then spread remaining batter over sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
Brownie recipe adapted from everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/