One bite of our sinfully rich Double Chocolate Brownies and you'll never use another recipe again! Whether you're eating lighter or not, these brownies are an incredible treat.
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup fat-free hot fudge sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except fudge sauce; mix well then spread half the batter in prepared baking dish. Top with hot fudge sauce then spread remaining batter over sauce.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely then cut into squares and serve.
Brownie recipe adapted from everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/