Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies are the perfect brownie for every occasion, or no occasion at all. Rich, moist, chewy, loaded with chocolate and pecans... What more could you ask for?
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl, melt completely. Add sugars, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Whisk to combine well. Add remaining ingredients. Whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Brownie recipe adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/