Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies are the perfect brownie for every occasion, or no occasion at all. Rich, moist, chewy, loaded with chocolate and pecans... What more could you ask for?
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place butter in a large microwave safe mixing bowl, melt completely. Add sugars, cocoa, vanilla and eggs. Whisk to combine well. Add remaining ingredients. Whisk until completely combined, but do not over mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
Brownie recipe adapted from theslowroasteditalian.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/