Fluffernutter Fudge Brownies
Chocolate brownies topped with a marshmallow, peanut butter cup fudge...grab a cup of milk because you are going to need it.
- 1 box brownie mix (13×9 pan size)
- 1 cup snack sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped (about 12)
- 1 cup miniature Reese's Pieces
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Prepare brownies according to the 2 egg directions on the back of the box. Bake about 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a saucepan combine the chocolate chips and milk. Heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat and let cool 2 minutes. Stir the marshmallows, peanut butter cups, and pieces in by hand gently. Spoon on top of the brownies and spread out. Work quickly with the fudge because it will set up very quickly. Let cool until set. Cut into 24 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container.
Brownie recipe adapted from insidebrucrewlife.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/