Peanut Butter Truffle Brownies
Craving chocolate and sweet peanut butter all wrapped up into one indulgent bar? Start with a no-fail brownie mix, then add layers of peanut butter and melted chocolate chips. Yum.
- box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- cup butter, softened
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cups powdered sugar
- teaspoons milk
- cup semisweet chocolate chips
- cup butter
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray or shortening. (For easier cutting, line pan with foil, then grease foil on bottom only of pan.) Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, beat filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over brownie base.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave topping ingredients uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds; stir until smooth. Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until set. For brownies, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Brownie recipe adapted from bettycrocker.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/