Take 5 Brownie Bars
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups salted pretzels
- 11 oz caramel bits
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 bag of Ghiradelli bittersweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and stir in 1/2 cup cocoa powder.
- Add 1 cup sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla and stir.
- Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 cup flour and stir.
- Pour into 8x8 line with nonstick foil and make 30-35 minutes.
- Let it cool completely.
- Spread 1 cup peanut butter across the brownies
- Sprinkle 2 cups salted pretzels, coarsely chopped on top and lightly press.
- Melt 11 oz caramel bits wit 2 tablespoons heavy cream.
- Stir in 1 cup chopped and salted peanuts.
- Pour on top of the brownie bars.
- Melt 1 bag of Ghiradelli bittersweet chips and pour over the bars.
- Chill until firm and cut into bars.
Brownie recipe adapted from hugsandcookiesxoxo.com
Brownies for Days http://www.browniesfordays.com/